What else prepares Apple this fall?
This fall was already held a loud "apple" announcement – on September 10, Apple showed new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C smartphones, and also officially introduced the IOS 7 operating system. But on this parade of autumn new products does not end, and updated iPad tablets have already been looming on the horizon, and perhaps something else.
Let’s go back to the fall of 2012 to remember what Kupertinov citizens were surprised during last year. New iPhone 5, three iPod players, two iPad tablets and new Mac computers. I think this year will also be rich in new. If you recall at least part of the rumors, then the impressive list will be:
1. New "senior" iPad model (64-bit processor, design in iPad MINI style, most likely without touch ID)
2. iPad mini with Retina display (processor 64 or 32-bit, most likely, without touch ID)
3. iPad mini without a Retina display (all familiar "mini", but with a faster processor A6)
4. Updated MacBook Pro (Haswell Processors, Increased Capacity Battery)
In the Telegram channel "Edu Technophobia" only the best texts about technologies, relationships, sports, cinema and many other things. Subscribe!
In our Pinterest only the best texts about relationships, sports, cinema, health and many other things. Subscribe!
5. Updated Mac Mini (with Haswell processor)
6. Release OS X 10.9 Mavericks
7. New Mac Pro (Start Sales, Prices, Specifications)
eight. New Apple TV
nine. New IWork for Mac
ten. New IWork for iOS
eleven. New Final Cut Pro
Here is such an impressive list. Naturally, all new items will not enter one event, so Apple will hold them two. One will be held on October 22, and the speech will be on the tablets. This date indicates many sources. Apple will spend the second presentation in November, on which the topic of Mac computers will affect and all that is connected with them. Of course, the list is built on numerous rumors, and something of the Apple may not show. But, I think, in such a way, the upcoming presentations will be held. And what do you think, what else will be surprised by Apple this year?