What is dangerous chlamydia and how he is treated
Chlamydia Patient Education: Chlamydia (Beyond The Basics) is an infectious disease that causes Clinical Manifestations and Diagnosis of Chlamydia Trachomatis Infections CHLAMYDIA TRACHOMATIS. It can be transmitted chlamydia – CDC FACT Sheet from an infected person with vaginal, anal and oral sex, as well as from mother’s mother during childbirth. But through household items, for example, the brine of the toilet, it is impossible to pick up chlamydia.
What is dangerous chlamydia
After infection, there is often no chlamydia infection of any symptoms, so people do not realize their illness. And chlamydia proceeds hidden and goes into a chronic form. Because of this, severe complications of Chlamydia trachomatis arise . In women, this is:
- Inflammation of the small pelvis organs. Infection affects the uterus and appendages, causes pain, temperature rise. If inflammation lasts long, spikes develop – dense fibers from connective tissue. . The fertilized egg is stuck in the uterine tube or can not attach to the mucous membrane due to adhesions and chronic inflammation caused by chlamydia.
- Infertility. Chronic chlamydia, even without symptoms, is able to make uterine pipes with impassable, so the pregnancy naturally will not be able to come.
- Infections of newborns. If the chlamydia was at the mother’s mother at the time of birth, bacteria can get into his eyes and cause conjunctivitis or in light, which will lead to pneumonia.
Men Chlamydia Trachomatis often inflates the appendage of eggs and an epididiment occurs, which manifests pain and the enemy of the scrotum. If bacterium penetrates the prostate gland, prostatitis develops.
In any person, chronic chlamydia can change the state of immunity. Therefore, reactive arthritis, or Reiter syndrome, is inflammation of the joints.
What are the symptoms of chlamydiosis
Usually under this disease, doctors imply a Patient Education infection: Chlamydia (Beyond The Basics) genital organs. But bacterium can get into other places, so the symptoms will differ depending on the type of chlamydia.
Signs of the disease are different in men and women.
Half Chlamydia has the last manifestations at all. But sometimes there are such symptoms:
- Allocation from the vagina. There are white, greenish, yellow and unpleasant smell.
- Itching and burning in the entrance to the vagina, as well as when urination.
- Bleeding between menstruation.
- Abdominal pain. Can appear at the bottom, above the Lone, or a little higher and right. Painful feelings are enhanced during monthly or sex Patient Education: Chlamydia (Beyond The Basics) .
Men may also have no symptoms. But most often concerned transparent or white allocations from the membe, burning in urination, swelling of the testicles.
As we have already said, if chlamydia falls on the mucous membrane of the eye, conjunctivitis develops. Usually this form of the disease is observed in newborns, but can occur in adults. Inflammation has such symptoms Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis):
- redness of eye proteins;
- ENGLISH ENGLISH;
- dense allocations on eyelashes, especially after sleep;
- burning, itching or sense of sand in the eyes;
- vague vision;
- Sensitivity to light.
If chlamydia falls into the rectum, they cause chlamydia infects its inflammation. This manifests itself pain, sometimes noticeable is noticeable or bleeding begins.
What to do with suspicion of chlamydia
If there are symptoms of the disease or there was an unprotected sexual act, you need to turn to the gynecologist or to the urologist. Also examined Patient Education: Chlamydia (Beyond The Basics) once a year recommended all sexually active women older than 25 years old and all men who practice anal sex, even if there are no signs of infection. Research on chlamydia is necessarily for all pregnant and infected HIV.
- Check the urine;
- Take a smear from the rectum;
- study the selection from the cervix in women;
- get a stroke of urethra in men.
How to treat chlamydia
Regardless of the form of infection to combat bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis antibiotics are used . The doctor may prescribe a patient once a major dose of medication or recommend to take the drug 5-7 days. The same treatment should Patient Education: Chlamydia (Beyond The Basics) Complete all the people with whom the infected entry into sexual contact for the last 60 days.
During the treatment of chlamydia, Chlamydia is prohibited – CDC FACT Sheet sex. Otherwise the sick person can infect his partner.
3 months after the end of the course of antibiotics, Chlamydia trachomatis on chlamydia should be examined again.